We believe that appropriate dress and grooming contribute to a productive learning environment. Students are expected to give proper attention personal to cleanliness and to wear clothing that is both reasonable and appropriate for elementary age children who are expected to participate in physical education and recess activities. Clothing may not be a distraction to other students or the classroom learning environment and must promote safety.
- Any shoe that is not rubber soled: or shoe with wheels built into the soles:
- Open-toe, open-heel or over 1” high-heel shoes:
- Tops that expose the midriff and/or have spaghetti straps:
- Any shirt that displays inappropriate language or graphics or displays a logo or reference to tobacco, alcohol, drugs, sex or violence:
- Excessively baggy clothing that inhibits physical education activities:
- Cut, colored or dyed hair that distracts from the education process.